Friday, May 11, 2012

Ric Rac Roundup: Benandi


Can't wait to see you at the roundup, Benandi!

Hey Ric Rac Roundupers this is Sandi aka Benandi (oh boy, excuse that that rhymed) and I couldn't be more excited to see you this year at the Summer Ric Rac Roundup. It's going to be amazing! There are so many talented handmade artists that you'll be wowed! In years past I have offered a variety of plush critters and I will still have a handful available. But this year I'm super excited to announce that I've ventured into jewelry and accessories (magnets, brooches, pendants, etc.)  and are cutting my designs via laser. I'll also be offering up a a handful of my illustrative prints and stickers. I hope to see you there and make sure to come by and say hello!  I'd love to meet you. :) xo sandi 

No comments:

Post a Comment