Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Sandi Devenny


I am an artist; illustrator, designer, crafty chick. I love creating stuff!

For as long as I recall, I've had a passion for art -- doodling, painting, needlework, collage, etc. As a child I was greatly inspired by my mother's sewing and how she persistently created handmade items for me to play with. Through the years my love of sewing and fine needlework had grown, and soon after the birth of our son it fully emerged. With him as my main source of inspiration, I've been continuing to create a variety of children related items including, onesies, booties, bibs, finger puppets, dolls and currently an array of plush creatures. With support from my husband, family and friends I've continued to evolve and have gladly moved forth into the urban rise of crafting.

I reside in Overland Park, Kansas, where each item is fabricated locally and handmade with extra love. I'm ecstatic to share my creations with you and I hope you'll enjoy everything as much as I've love creating it!


1 comment: