Thursday, June 17, 2010

Introducing: Hammerpress!

Are you totally in love with letterpress? Cards, poster, invitations, I name it, you collect it? Well if that is the case then I think you need to go give a big Thank You! to Brady Vest from Hammerpress. He started his business in 1994, and in my humble opinion, his work totally kick-started the letterpress love we see everywhere today. Make sure you have a list of everyone you need birthday cards for so you can stock up at Ric Rac. Make sure you check out your open wall space too--you might find yourself with one, two, or five of Hammerpress' awesome posters..

2 comments:

  1. wow! i cannot wait to get my hands on some of this...i think i've found some new wall art!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, I've got a few waiting to be framed at home..

    ReplyDelete