Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Dirty Laundry

Jeanee from Dirty Laundry can make anything. And everything. And usually does! She is going to be in the roundup, and here she is to introduce herself!

Ever notice how there's just so much cute in the world? I always notice products, prints, patterns, palettes, silhouettes, trends, type, textiles and the list goes on! I couldn't just keep it to myself, so I started crafting as a way to share all the amazing inspiration I find in the world around me. Dirty Laundry evolved as a place to put my stuff. While the items I create vary from aprons, to t-shirts to cupcake bath fizzies, they all share the qualities of cute, stylish, and absolutely handmade. The Dirty Laundress, my logo, is a reflection of me. She's a crafty chick-sassy and sweet. She cooks, cleans, crafts and more- all on her own terms. June Cleaver but kicked up a notch, and I'm guessing she's a little bit of you too!

Don't forget to check out the DirtyLaundry blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment